Thursday, July 2, 2009

gay ass summer

remember a lonnnng time ago when i tld ya'll about my ex lil' boi? well he called me....nd at first i was happy to hear from him but then he kept talkin about i miss u bullshit nd it mad me not wanna go to camp. well i dont really have a choice anyway i HAVE to go even tho i tried so hard to go somewhere else my mom thinks i'd be "safe" going there caz she'll "know" where i am. im fxckin 16 nd she's acting like i can get a damn job or just stay home nd chill the whole summer...like wtf? i wanna get a real job to make sum $$ so i can get all new clothes i want but istead im stuck at that gay ass camp doiing forced labor for no fxckin $$ nd a added "bonus" i get to see my annoying ex-bf....this summer is going to be just wonderful isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment