Saturday, July 25, 2009

bag a nigga

so remember when i was like how the dude i like brother likes me nd i kinda like him? well heres the story, man. they meaning my loser friends at camp wanted me to give him my number nd alex my brothers friend who tlks to swaggs brother aka SB tld me SB wanted my number he wants to tlk to me. so my friend brittany wrote my number in his hand but she had the wrong number so when he called obviously i didnt pick up. he called me when we were waiting in the gym on our bus lines n i saw him on the phone n he was looking at me n i was like wut is he doin? SO ANYWAY yesterday they said that i had to tlk to him or else they'd blow up my spot. so brittany was pestering me on the bus line u betta go over or i am in 5 4 3 2 1. i was like iight! damn im going but come wit me. so we went over there n at first i didnt kno wat to say
so i just said `do u have ur phone
he's like- no its broken
so im like u got a pen
he's like no
so i yelled at melanie my bus counseler to lemme borrow her pen nd thn wrote down my number in her hand. he's like imma use ur phone on the bus to his friend nd his friends like no u not.

thn he called me in the gym nd i was laughin caz i couldn't here wut he was saying it was too loud.

SO ANYWAY when i got home i was supposed to go adventureland which is an amusement park but sudeenly no one could go so i stayed home. nd i was mad nervous like wut if he didnt call me? thn it was like six something nd im my laptop when i see a number idk im like omg omg thn i pick it up like hello nd he's hey nd im like whose this he like * SB*. so we tlking nd he ask me y im so shy im like idk he like u gotta kno. so anyway we tlking how we gonna fight on monday nd all this funny stuff...he think he mad slick tho he be saying sum sexual stuff on the low mad quick thinkin i can't hear him.

EXAMPLE: he know my brother so hes like lemme tlk to ur brother so i asked my mom where ur son nd he like u got a son? im like yea his name is joe nd he says MILF real quick im like WAT!? he like u heard that im like yea! lol but he mad cute .

i can't stop smiling whenever i think about it lol can't wait till monday

No comments:

Post a Comment