Monday, February 23, 2009

cartilage piercing

Cartilage Piercing Pictures, Images and Photos

I've been wanting one of these for a while now since last year. when i was a freshman i wanted it back in may and i asked my mom and she said to ask her in 6 months which is decemeber. i knew she did this just so i could forget but i didn't forget b/c i really want it. my friend alina got it so easily and im like why can't my parents just let me get it? they try to discourage me by saying it hurts...blah blah blah. i don't care i still want it! but this year all of the sudden EVERYBODY has one and i don't wanna seem like im copying people but i did want it for mad long now. its like a little trend amongst the girls...lol wow. but is like my parents think im joking...im not i really do want it and if they dont let me get it i'll just get it when i turn 18 anyway so they can try to hold it all they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment