Saturday, February 14, 2009

come 2 jamaica and.....

ROUND HILL INN JAMAICA 19 Pictures, Images and Photos


yup yup thats where im headed...bak 2 mi roots ya nah? lol. Febuary break is next week so my daddy's takin me, my brother, nd my stpsister down to Jamaica. i love it there! i mean all the sexy jamaican boi's, the warm weather and stuff...the akscents.......hahahah. but on the real i love it. i've been there twice this will be my third time and the second time we're staying a a resort. i mean i like the resorts caz it has everything you need but i really wanna stay in a house ..not a mansion/villa thing but real jamaican livin'. like magrannies' house-my great grandmother who passed away when i was in first grand. i think they still have the house..idk. anyway thats where i wanna stay caz the resort is like too many white people stay there like they afriad to go out and really experience jamaica they just stay on the resort for all 7 days they there caz it already has all the resturants and beaches and pools. then when they go bak to where they from they say the had a wonderful time in jamaica but they didn't even see the real thing. plez. plus to me it looks like slavery all over again caz jamaica's black (duh) so the employees r black nd they have to serve all the white people. last time i went i didn't even see any sexies (except the very first day) at the resort. but i still wanna go becuase jamaica is 1/2 of me and trinidad is the other...i still haven't been there yet tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment