Wednesday, January 14, 2009

this kid

in a true chelle from " cheers to the teenage years" aka chelleroyal.blogspot.com im giving the mensz in my life nicknames b/c it thought that was mad funny! so i will give **** the honors of being the first to be given a nickname- "swagg". hahaha. well let me tell you about swag...he obviously has one even tho it might look funny =] but he's still fiiine. he looks like a waaayyy cuter version of ja rule. too bad he's shorter then me by like one inch big effin deal idc. anyway we tlked at the end of last year on myspace but nuthin big just " wats up" "nm u?" " just chillin at da crib" blah blah blah right? then he went out wit osme girl ova the summer broke up nd now he's hanging wit this spanish ho. ( don't have nuthin againt spanish people tho) so i still see him looking at me actually more like staring at me all the time when he's alone or wit his crew.

ToDAY~

Me aand the congregation are walking down the hall after skool so its empty nd theres this desk in the hallway nd guess who's there? yup swag. sitting in the desk wit spanish ho sitting on the floor next to him. i try to ignore him b/c his girl or wateva is there but i can see out the corner of my eye his head moving as i walk past. im just like dayuuuum nikka! if you really want this stop looking and reach into the cookie jar!

1 comment:

  1. ha, I love how I was incorporated it was such a shock! but I love your blog especially this post haaa.

    ReplyDelete