Thursday, January 22, 2009

happy

im so happy! i have a follower! i feel like such a loser for being so happy about that ...lol. but anyway on tuesday's and thurdays my congregation can stay out later so we hung out in the commons. of course the whole time we were standing right next to swag. he was looking at me mad hard just leaning against the wall in my direction watching. but thats ok caz..eh heh you know! i was peeping him too. anyway i mad the stupid decision not ot got to the ap extra help thing or science (which im doin bad in). this will probably hurt me later on...damn

2 comments:

  1. Yeah i felt that EXACT some way.
    I was cheesin and shit.
    like omg they like me they really do.
    Bloggin thing is real fun.
    anyways hi im Ping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. l im mad i just now saw this comment. hey piing

    ReplyDelete