Sunday, January 25, 2009

swag delicious

2morrow starts midterm week...i'm mad scared i tried studying today but im nervous i didn't retain the info...so i hope i do well on this test caz is freakin AP! wish me luck!

SWAG: he's a very interesting person. like when he's wit his friends or by himself he has no problem whatsoeva to look at me but the only problem is talking to me. i mean listen kid if u like someone go up and tlk to them or at least hit me up on myspace, caz i have him as a friend. he has alll these options open and still does nothing but look. hmmmm...im wondering if she's just scared or he doesn't want to be seen wit me???? lyk wat do you want,boy??? but he;s he's not gonna step he needs to stop staring at me like a fucking TV screen....smh. b/c i needs myself a booboo. i miss the way they hold ur hand and talk nice to ya, and hug ya, and put they arms around ur waist nd all that. oooo ya'll don't know who im tlking bout riite? ok my ex 'lil Boi'. that was the nickname i gave him lol. we used to talk on the phone for hours and i had to tell him goodbye caz ur runnin up my minutes and then he'd call back like 30 minutes later. that was in summa '07. I've been single for a year now and i've been talkin to other dudes but they all end up playin me and talking to another girl or going out wit one. wtf is wrong wit this picture???

No comments:

Post a Comment