Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Haiti Earthquake :(

its horrible just horrible.... why these poor people must keep being devasted like this. what have they done? i juss don't understand the way things work sometimes. here i am thinking i was juss having a bad day but now im like i need to stop this shit bc there are people who dont have homes right now....who are injured buried under rubble and im here thinking my life is fucked right now. i feel like i need to do something to help...anything....ANYTHING...bc this is so unimaginable to me. i feel like nothing in my life here is important right now....like its so small to this thing thats happening in Haiti. my friend can't get contact with her relatives down there...no one knows whats going on....how does tht feel? i can't and i dont even want to imagine it right now. im not haitian but i feel so much for them right now. i juss remember how i went to the labor day parade last year and how they were crowding the WHOLE STREET waving their flags around in the air , taking pride in their country....so united! i felt like i was a part of that-even if it was for a few minutes and i didnt understand what they were saying! but for now i'm juss trying to find a way to help in any way i can...and i think i found a way.
my girl and her friend are trying to resurrect the Human Rights Club at our skool tht has been on a 5 yr hiatus and they want to send things or raise $$ for relief so i think thats a good start :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for following my blog Young and Ruthless. But I thought I should let you guys know that my blog url has changed to www.killlthehype.blogspot.com. Please follow it! I'll follow you back.

    ReplyDelete