Monday, January 18, 2010

finding myself

sometimes i juss wanna get away from all this-this town, this skool, everything. i juss wanna throw on sum skinnies and gladiators and a cardi and grab a Nikon camera and a mini camcorder and hop on a bike and juss jet. somewhere where i could be alone and juss take pictures...make documentaries...u kno? Or hop on the train into Penn Station and juss explore the city by myself. go to the park and alll around- harlem, upper east side...everywhere. go to an quiet island and explore... juss like to find myself....find who i really am...

i'm really gonna have to do that one of these days...i mean im 17 and idk what i wanna do with my life anymore... i need some time to myself without anyone telling me what to do...where to go...totally unsheltered or biased...juss what i want to do, when i want to do it.

...one of these days man.... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment