Monday, March 23, 2009

skinny legs

i've been at war with my body since i was little. bak then people used to call me skinny and i used to brush it off. hey i was a little naive girl why should it matter to me? but as i got older i relaized everybody else was getting bigger and i was staying the same. I thought they were just getting fat but no i was just staying thin. By the time i was in middle skool i was very self consious and whenever somebody called me skinny i would cry. why'd i have to be so skinny...mean while i ate more then everybody else. people called me anorexic, bulimic... they said when i went to the bathroom i was throwing up my food and that i was so skinny i could fit my finger through the hole in a zipper.
One day i went home crying and called my mother and told her what happened. she told me to stop it right now. she told me that i was beautiful how i was and lots of other things. after that i no longer cried when people told me i was skinny b/c idc. they're just stating the obvious. But it still kinda gets to me. guys don't want the skinny chicks they want girl wit curves. girls wit booties and boobs. even tho i have those things i have it in very small amounts (lmao). so i am trying to gain weight.... 10 pounds or enough that im 112. thats a good weight. and to thos people who r making fun of me or doggin me caz i wanna gain weight and not lose it ---fcuk u! i still love my body but i'd love it even more it i got a little more meat on my skinny legs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment