Tuesday, May 5, 2009

you know what i hate? when boys talk about you. idc if its girls caz they always bitchin but if it's boys it pisses me off caz u want boys to think of u in a good way. so i was in the commons standing against the doors and this group of dudes in my grade r looking over at me and my friend and pointing and laughing. i could see them and then i tried to avoid looking at them and then me and amadi left the commons and went into the hallway. first of all thery were MUG. so idk wat they were tlking about but thats what pisses me off....u'll never kno. so fcuk them. then i see swagg this morning walking by and my friend id walking behind him so i looked at her but was really looking at him....idk maybe thats what they were talking about but he always looks at me so? idk. then these other guys were calling me bitch n whore...i kno they were kidding but it still added to me being pissed. slowly i feel this shit building up and its gonna explode into me being a person certain people rn't gonna like. i feel like its gonna happen soon....REAL SOON. i already am starting not to care what people think especially girls unless they r my friends then ur opinion doesn't matter to me. but like i said its slowly building up about boys now. FUCK BOYS. fuck them. they don't wanna say shit to ur face then they still be staring at u from across the fucking commons. shiiiit.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. But you never know what was being said. Don't let your insecurities take over. I'd say, if they're your friends don't be as social towards them and if they're not, Keeeeep it that wayy. And I remember when I reached the point where I simply did not give a fck. I hopeee it all gets well. updatess later? Ha. Lovee the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks for the advice....o nd wat happened to your blog i can't read it its like blocked or something :(

    ReplyDelete