Sunday, April 26, 2009

PLAYED

i promised myself i would never cry over that loser and i won't cry over him but i am mad at him. i liked him nd this nigga acted like he liked me too. thn i see him in the hallway nd he walks rite past me like im not even there. then on our class trip to sixflags i ask him to win me something at on of those games nd he says no windsmir already asked him. thn the rest of the time i realized things. like when we went in that 3d roller coaster nd my friends forced me to sit next to him he was reaching over and touching her the whole time. thn one day i was sitting next to him nd we switched phones in i see in his phone "winds" im like wtf? thn i got to look in windsmir phone nd i see his name in it. thats when i realized how hard i was played by this mother fucker. so now im pissed at him caz i just heard how danced wit my friend at this party last night n i kno it was just a dance but thn y am i so mad?

2 comments:

  1. What made you think he was into you, love? How did he act?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know like he'd awlays flirt w/ me n stuff...i guess i was wrong tho :(

    ReplyDelete